For exclusive use of The Bringewood and the facilities, all 6 apartments need to be booked
The Bringewood comprises six luxury apartments to provide large group accommodation for up to 22 guests (28 with sofa beds). With ample space for car parking, a dining room to seat 28, a large lounge area that can seat 30 comfortably and two terraces which can sit 40, The Bringewood offers stunning large group accommodation for every occasion.
At the Bringewood, we know that one of the most important aspects of a group booking is to be able to comfortably dine and socialise together. We can offer a spacious dining room with a bar area. The unique setup of The Bringewood means its easy for your group to eat together with a commercial kitchen and a dining table which can seat up to 28 guests.
In the commercial kitchen 2 undercounter fridges (810 litre total capacity), 1 x freezer (140 litre in the bar area), gas 6 burner double oven, commercial dishwasher, 10 litre Tea urn, microwave plus other equipment
However, as The Bringewood provides 6 individual apartments each with their own luxurious kitchen and lounge areas, members of your group have plenty of space to spread out and enjoy some quiet time or private dining away from the larger crowd.
The Bringewood provides crockery and cutlery for 28 guests. The commercial kitchen is well stocked with pots, pans, oven trays and utensils. For a full list of items please contact us.
Click here for Catering info.
The communal lounge area provides a large 55″ LED TV with a playstation 3 plus some traditional board games and a double sided woodburner for those cosy nights by the fire – separating the other lounge, which has a bar and dining room. You can perch on a bar stool at the fabulous oak bar which can be stocked as you wish (please note no kegs). Ludlow Brewery have a good selection of ales available in a polypin and can provide a keg with a hand pump. The bar has drinks/wine fridges, glasswasher and even an ice machine.
The Bringewood provides glassware for upto 28 guests including pint glasses, water glass and champange flutes
There are two charcoal BBQs for your use alongside 2 firepits. Guests provide charcoal. The Bringewood has several outdoor games including croquet, table tennis, rounders, football and badminton. Indoor games such as monopoly, table tennis, and PS3.
This large self-catering venue is perfect for any type of group wanting a unique stay within the stunning Shropshire/ Herefordshire border. You can walk and cycle until your hearts content, visit nearby places of interest such as the historic market town of Ludlow, or for the adventurous guest there are many activities and outdoor pursuits within a close proximity.
- Each apartment has a large screen LED Freesat TV and PlayStation 3. The bedrooms also have luxury bed linen with hairdryer, hair straighteners, Roberts DAB radio with blue tooth streaming, The Cowshed toiletries and a bath with shower or shower room
- Towels and bed linen are provided
- Tea towel, washing up liquid and other cleaning products are provided
- With 2 outdoor patios, there is ample space to make use of the 2 charcoal BBQs and 2 fire pits during your stay. There is outdoor furniture to sit 40 people
- The Bringewood supplies a starter pack, milk tea, coffee in the main commercial kitchen, some toiletries and a toilet roll per bathroom.
- Heating is provided via an efficient and environmentally friendly underfloor system which is easy to use and each unit is provided with its own controls so all our guests are comfortable in their surroundings
- The Bringewood also has a large shared laundry room with excellent facilities designed to meet all guests’ needs
- There are also outdoor games and table tennis available for guest use
- Speaker Jack which connects to headphone socket on devices allowing music to be played through the 4 speakers in communal area
- Please click here to download the Floor Plans
- The Bringewood also has 2 large communal comfortable lounge areas. Off the lounge there is also a large patio area ideal for a BBQ and it offers spectacular views over the breathtaking local Herefordshire countryside
- The commercial kitchen and bar area are only available to exclusive use bookings (all 6 apartments)
- Supermarkets – The following deliver to The Bringewood: Asda, Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose. Delivery address: The Bringewood, Burrington, Ludlow, SY8 2HT. Please ensure your delivery slot is after you have checked in to The Bringewood
The Bringewood supplies a starter pack, milk tea, coffee, some toiletries and a toilet roll per bathroom
- 2 x Travel cots (no linen provided) 2 x High Chairs
- All fridges, ice machine, heating will be turned on ready for your arrival
- We will meet and greet you at The Bringewood and show you the property.
- Checkin 3pm – Early Checkin 11am £250
Checkout 11am – Late Checkout 3pm £250
From £2300 for 2 nights for upto 22 guests
From £2500 for 2 nights for upto 28 guests
From £3000 for 3 nights for upto 22 guests
From £3250 for 3 nights for upto 28 guests
£500 deposit to confirm booking and the balance due 3 months before arrival date
Children who are not sleeping in cots need to be included with in your numbers
- Children who are not sleeping in cots need to be included with in your numbers
- Please Note that The Bringewood has a strict NO SMOKING policy in all areas
- The Bringewood is a relaxing retreat and does not provide internet or wifi access. For mobile phones please check your coverage for SY8 2HT
- Assistance dogs are the only animals allowed into The Bringewood
- Please take into consideration other guests staying at The Bringewood and respect that they, like you, are booking a holiday to enjoy the surrounding area and experience the tranquility of The Bringewood
- On making payment for your stay you are accepting the terms and conditions of the booking
- Click here for Terms and Conditions
- Click here for our Access Statement