Weddings & Celebrations
The Bringewood is a luxury country retreat on the Shropshire & Herefordshire border and is a truly unique wedding venue.
The Bringewood is available for exclusive hire, with flexibility for you to plan your wedding exactly the way you want. Whether you are considering a relaxed informal Shropshire wedding, or a more formal affair there is over 1 acre of gardens and large grounds to enjoy. You and your guests can enjoy sunset walks with lovely accommodation, ample free parking and excellent facilities.
- http://fergusonfilms.com/2012/12/premium-wordpress-themes-bursting-with-quality/ Informal dining for 60 guests.
- http://donnaerickson.com/?tag=heart Al-fresco dining for 120 guests on the patio.
- http://ammofightleague.com/le/ Marquee reception for 120 guests.
- Large gardens for sports and entertainment.
- Flexibility to create your own special celebration
Planning a Wedding at The Bringewood is easy! You create the event you wish to have with all the extras you want to ensure you and your guests have a day that will be talked about. Your photographer captures your pictures; your guests can drink champagne on the terrace in the summer or next to the roaring fire in the winter. The Bringewood and its grounds provide many unique backdrops for your photographs.
- The Bringewood exclusive venue use
- Use of the grounds throughout your stay
- Use of the double sided wood burner stove and a supply of wood (if required)
- Al fresco dining area for BBQ and outdoor entertainment
- Badminton, croquet, and table tennis will be available and other games
- 55inch LED TV in main lounge with PS3
- Outdoor civil wedding area
- Commercial kitchen with a supply of crockery for residents only
- Starter supply coffee, tea, sugar and milk in main kitchen
- Starter supply of toilet rolls
- 6 Self-Catering Apartments – The Bringewood can sleep 22 (28 using the sofa beds) our 6 self-contained apartments are included in the price. The numbers staying cannot be exceeded.
The cost for hiring The Bringewood including all those elements described above plus seating for 28 people including crockery, glassware, cutlery (stored in the commercial kitchen for guests staying at The Bringewood) and table cloth.
2 nights exclusive use – from £4950
3 nights exclusive use – from £5950
Check-in/Access 11am. Checkout 3pm.
If you wish to exceed the number of 28 guests on more than 1 night please contact us for an updated price.
If you require a large attendance for a sit down meal we have areas suitable for a marquee. Please note we do not provide the marquee, but can provide details of suppliers.
- A cash bar provided by recommended supplier Behind Bars. Only provides the bar service but at an extra change Behind bars can supply and serve arrival drinks and wine for reception meal ( please contact for prices) details on website for Behind Bars services – or –
- The client provides their own free bar (please note, due to licensing restrictions drinks cannot be sold).
- Children who are not sleeping in cots need to be included with in your numbers
- Please Note that The Bringewood has a strict NO SMOKING policy in all areas
- The Bringewood is a relaxing retreat and does not provide internet or wifi access. For mobile phones please check your coverage for SY8 2HT
- Assistance dogs are the only animals allowed into The Bringewood
- Please take into consideration other guests staying at The Bringewood and respect that they, like you, are booking a holiday to enjoy the surrounding area and experience the tranquility of The Bringewood
- On making payment for your stay you are accepting the terms and conditions of the booking
- Click here for Terms and Conditions
- Click here for our Access Statement
A full list of local suppliers is available on request, which includes our recommended caterers, photographers, events planners, florists, DJs, marquee supplier, bus/transport hire companies.
Photography by Cloud 9 Photography.