A fully accessible ground floor apartment with great views.
Sleeps up to 4
The Workshop sleeps up to 4 guests. As the name suggests the apartment was originally the farms workshop with work bench and a full wall of tools.
When booking and you select 2 Adults only you will only have use of one bedroom if you require the use of both bedrooms select more than 2 adults when booking
The entrance lobby leads into an open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The decor is traditional with modern touches. The kitchen is well appointed with electric hob/oven, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave and all the kitchen essentials to make it a homely stay. The lounge is relaxing with a large screen LED TV with freesat channels and playstation 3 and a roberts DAB radio with bluetooth streaming. The bedrooms have super king beds ( which can be made up as twins), hairdryers and straighteners and “The Cowshed” toiletries. The one bedroom has ensuite shower room and the other bedroom has a fully compliant DDA wetroom.
The Workshop at The Bringewood is a wheelchair friendly self catering holiday let in Shropshire and fully DDA compliant.
The large patio doors have stunning views across the The Bringewood grounds and into the Herefordshire countryside with a perfect view of the setting sun.
Each bedroom can either be set up as a twin or double. This is selected during the booking process.
Guests can enjoy the use of the communal lounges if available.
- At The Bringewood self catering in Shropshire, we offer high quality facilities, each apartment has a large screen LED Freesat TV and PlayStation 3. The bedrooms also have luxury bed linen with hairdryer, hair straighteners, Roberts DAB radio with blue tooth streaming, The Cowshed toiletries and a bath with shower or shower room
- Check in 3pm and Checkout 11am
- Guests have access to the communal Lounge areas but this may very depending on bookings
- The apartment has a microwave, dishwasher, oven and hob, toaster, Kettle, crockery and glassware
- Towels and bed linen are provided
- Tea towel, washing up liquid and other cleaning products are provided
- Heating is provided via an efficient and environmentally friendly underfloor system which is easy to use and each unit is provided with its own controls so all our guests are comfortable in their surroundings
- The Bringewood also has a large shared laundry room with excellent facilities designed to meet all guests’ needs
- With 2 outdoor patios, there is ample space to make use of the 2 charcoal BBQs and 2 fire pits during your stay. There is outdoor furniture to sit 40 people
- There are also outdoor games and table tennis available for guest use
- Please click here to download the Floor Plans
- The Bringewood also has 2 large communal comfortable lounge areas. Off the lounge there is also a large patio area ideal for a BBQ and it offers spectacular views over the breathtaking local Herefordshire countryside
- The commercial kitchen and bar area are only available to exclusive use bookings (all 6 apartments)
- The Bringewood has a large shared laundry room with excellent facilities designed to meet all guest needs
- The Bringewood supplies a starter pack, milk tea, coffee, some toiletries and a toilet roll per bathroom
- Children who are not sleeping in cots need to be included with in your numbers
- Please Note that The Bringewood has a strict NO SMOKING policy in all areas
- The Bringewood is a relaxing retreat and does not provide internet or wifi access. For mobile phones please check your coverage for SY8 2HT
- Assistance dogs are the only animals allowed into The Bringewood
- No parking on the slabbed areas
- On making payment for your stay you are accepting the terms and conditions of the booking
- Please take into consideration other guests staying at The Bringewood and respect they like you are booking a holiday to enjoy the surround area and experience the tranquility of The Bringewood
buy disulfiram online cheap Click here for Terms and Conditions
http://uplifterscarpet.com/upholstery-cleaning-cape-coral-florida/ Click here for our Access Statement