The Cow Shed
A beautiful and spacious ground floor apartment
The Cow Shed sleeps 2 guests, and as the name suggests the apartment was originally used for cows with their new born calves.
The entrance leads into an open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The decor is traditional with modern touches. The kitchen is well appointed with electric hob/oven, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave and all the kitchen essentials to make it a homely stay. The lounge is relaxing with a 40inch LED TV with freesat channels and playstation 3 and a roberts DAB radio with Bluetooth streaming.
The bedroom is very spacious with a superking bed ( which can be made up as a twin room), hairdryers and straighteners and “The Cowshed” toiletries. The bathroom is spacious with a large corner bath and separate shower.
The Cow Shed has a stunning and unique view from the lounge and uninterrupted views down the valley into Wales. Open the patio doors and relax enjoying the surrounding countryside.
With all the comforts to make your stay in Shropshire relaxed, stunning views and the truly unique location in the Shropshire/Herefordshire countryside, it’s the perfect break to get away from it all.
Each bedroom can either be set up as a twin or double. This is selected during the booking process.
Guests can enjoy the use of the communal lounges if available.
Wood Fired Hot Tubs – If you require the use of a hot tub, please email before booking (the hot tubs might not be available) as this is done on a first reserved basis only.
2 nights from £225 / 3 nights from £300
- At The Bringewood self catering in Shropshire, we offer high quality facilities, each apartment has a large screen LED Freesat TV and PlayStation 3. The bedrooms also have luxury bed linen with hairdryer, hair straighteners, Roberts DAB radio with blue tooth streaming, The Cowshed toiletries and a bath with shower or shower room
- Check in 3pm and Checkout 11am
- Guests have access to the communal Lounge areas but this may very depending on bookings
- The apartment has a microwave, dishwasher, oven and hob, toaster, Kettle, crockery and glassware
- Towels and bed linen are provided
- Tea towel, washing up liquid and other cleaning products are provided
- Heating is provided via an efficient and environmentally friendly underfloor system which is easy to use and each unit is provided with its own controls so all our guests are comfortable in their surroundings
- The Bringewood also has a large shared laundry room with excellent facilities designed to meet all guests’ needs
- With 2 outdoor patios, there is ample space to make use of the 2 charcoal BBQs and 2 fire pits during your stay. There is outdoor furniture to sit 40 people
- There are also outdoor games and table tennis available for guest use
- Please click here to download the Floor Plans
- The Bringewood also has 2 large communal comfortable lounge areas. Off the lounge there is also a large patio area ideal for a BBQ and it offers spectacular views over the breathtaking local Herefordshire countryside
- The commercial kitchen and bar area are only available to exclusive use bookings (all 6 apartments)
- The Bringewood has a large shared laundry room with excellent facilities designed to meet all guest needs
- The Bringewood supplies a starter pack, tea, coffee, sugar, some toiletries and a toilet roll per bathroom
- Children who are not sleeping in cots need to be included with in your numbers
- Please Note that The Bringewood has a strict NO SMOKING policy in all areas
- The Bringewood is a relaxing retreat and does not provide internet or wifi access. For mobile phones please check your coverage for SY8 2HT
- Assistance dogs are the only animals allowed into The Bringewood
- No parking on the slabbed areas
- On making payment for your stay you are accepting the terms and conditions of the booking
- Please take into consideration other guests staying at The Bringewood and respect they like you are booking a holiday to enjoy the surround area and experience the tranquility of The Bringewood