A stylish and open plan first floor apartment.
The Hayloft accommodates up to 4 guests (plus sofa bed). As the name suggests, The Hayloft apartment is on the first floor of The Bringewood.
When booking and you select 2 adults only you will only have use of one bedroom in the apartment if you require the use of both bedrooms select more than 2 adults when booking
The entrance lobby leads into an open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The decor is traditional with modern touches. The self catering kitchen is well appointed with electric hob/oven, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave and all the kitchen essentials to make it a homely stay. we also have the option for private dining at The Bringewood during your stay in Shropshire
The lounge is relaxing with a 40 inch LED TV with freesat channels and a Roberts DAB radio with bluetooth streaming. The bedrooms have super king beds ( which can be made up as twin beds), hairdryers and straighteners and Faith in Nature organic toiletries One bedroom has an ensuite shower room and the second bedroom has a bath and shower.
With all the comforts to make your stay in Shropshire relaxed with stunning views and the truly unique location in the Shropshire/Herefordshire countryside, The Bringewood near Ludlow offers luxury self catering accommodation and the perfect place to get away from it all.
Each bedroom can either be set up as a twin or double. This is selected during the booking process.
Guests can enjoy the use of the communal lounges if available.
Wood Fired Hot Tubs – If you require the use of a hot tub, please email before booking (the hot tubs might not be available) as this is done on a first reserved basis only.
2 nights from £225 / 3 nights from £300
- At The Bringewood self catering in Shropshire, we offer high quality facilities, each apartment has a large screen LED Freesat TV. The bedrooms also have luxury bed linen with hairdryer, hair straighteners, Roberts DAB radio with bluetooth streaming, Faith in Nature organic toiletries and a bath with shower or shower room
- Check in 3pm and Checkout 11am
- Guests have access to the communal Lounge areas but this may very depending on bookings
- The apartment has a microwave, dishwasher, oven and hob, toaster, Kettle, crockery and glassware
- Towels and bed linen are provided
- Tea towel, washing up liquid and other cleaning products are provided
- Heating is provided via an efficient and environmentally friendly underfloor system which is easy to use and each unit is provided with its own controls so all our guests are comfortable in their surroundings
- The Bringewood also has a large shared laundry room with excellent facilities designed to meet all guests’ needs
- With 2 outdoor patios, there is ample space to make use of the 2 charcoal BBQs and 2 fire pits during your stay. There is outdoor furniture to sit 40 people
- There are also outdoor games and table tennis available for guest use
- Please click here to download the Floor Plans
- The Bringewood also has 2 large communal comfortable lounge areas. Off the lounge there is also a large patio area ideal for a BBQ and it offers spectacular views over the breathtaking local Herefordshire countryside
- The commercial kitchen and bar area are only available to exclusive use bookings (all 6 apartments)
- The Bringewood has a large shared laundry room with excellent facilities designed to meet all guest needs
- The Bringewood supplies a starter pack, tea, coffee, sugar, some toiletries and a toilet roll per bathroom
- Children who are not sleeping in cots need to be included with in your numbers
- Please Note that The Bringewood has a strict NO SMOKING policy in all areas
- The Bringewood is a relaxing retreat and does not provide internet or wifi access. For mobile phones please check your coverage for SY8 2HT
- Assistance dogs are the only animals allowed into The Bringewood
- No parking on the slabbed areas
- On making payment for your stay you are accepting the terms and conditions of the booking
- Please take into consideration other guests staying at The Bringewood and respect they like you are booking a holiday to enjoy the surround area and experience the tranquility of The Bringewood